Tuesdays 3:00pm to 8:00pm &
Saturdays 10:30am to 6:30pm.
Entrance and parking are at the back of the building. There are 6 steps to walk up. If you cannot walk up stairs, please contact me for a home visit.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Arrive early. Give yourself a few minutes to relax and use the restroom before every treatment.
- Bring a list of medications and supplements you are taking. This can be as simple as taking a photo of each bottle so it will be on your phone.
- Wear or bring a change of loose comfortable clothing.
- Eat a light meal within a few hours prior to treatment.
- Skip caffeine before treatment.
To schedule a home visit on Monday, Thursday, or Friday:
Call or Text (510) 984-4865
Please note: I am unable to visit any homes that have a cat.
Missed Appointment & Cancellation Policy
Your appointment time is reserved just for you. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please do so with 24 hours notice. Patients who provide less than 24 hours notice, miss their appointment, or arrive later than 10 minutes after their appointment time will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the full cost of their appointment.
I also volunteer at Charlotte Maxwell Clinic for Integrative Cancer Care. Click here for how to become a client at Charlotte Maxwell Clinic.